Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Sad New on Sat 24 October 2009

Dearest Ethan, my most precious boy,

Mummy was happily preparing to be discharged from hospital together with you today. To my disappointment, they told me that you are still unable to be discharged yet and you will need to stay ALONE in hospital for another 14 days. My heart sink when I heard that and I just could not stop my tears from flowing down. We have become one. How can they separate us from the first day when we want to start our life at home together? Thanks GOD that Daddy reached in time to console Mummy and assured Mummy that you will be fine. Boy, you must jia you and we can't wait for the day when your jaundice level is back to normal and be home with us. Life is never the same without you between Mummy and Daddy.


Love you always,
Mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment