Monday, February 27, 2012

Ethan is a Little "Reading Addict"


Dearest Ethan Baby,

You "demand" for Mummy to read the same book over and over to you every night. Mummy knows that you love the sense of power that comes from knowing what's on the printed page and since you cannot read it for yourself, the next best thing is to memorize it. In order to memorize it, you will keep asking Mummy to read it so that you can hear the story read over and over. =) Mummy thanks GOD for the patience to always read to you with enthusiasm and love no matter how many times you ask me to read the same book. =p


Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, my boy does the same thing - making me read a book over and over again and I'm so bored! Coincidentally, there are two interview stories (part 1 & 2) over at my blog abt nurturing a love for reading with tips shared by principal director of schools, Julia Gabriel. It might be of interest to you. There's also a giveaway of two Julia Gabriel books too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth. I will pop by when times allow. Had been very busy recently with work and Ethan. =)

      Delete