Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ethan's Memories are Improving...

Dearest Ethan, Mummy realized that you can remember more and more nowadays. As experience and habit create new connections in your brain, you become better able to call up these captured images: Mummy's angry face, the way to Popo's house in Punggol, our visit to Universal Studio and etc. Mummy is also much more aware of what is communicate in our little conversation and my promises to you because I know that you will remember it. Mummy is constantly reminding myself to keep the promises that I communicate to you. My dear boy, as you grow up, you will have different kind of memories. Mummy don't prays that you will just have happy memories because you need sad memories to make you to be a stronger person and being
more appreciate of what you have. Mummy just prays that you will emerge as a stronger and appreciative person as you go through life every challenges. Mummy loves you very much, my baby! Love always, Mummy! Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment