Monday, November 14, 2011

Ethan Latest Favourite Cartoon Character: MICKEY MOUSE!!!


Dearest Ethan Baby,

You loves Mickey Mouse so much nowdays till Mummy is also being influenced by you. You loves to watch Mickey Mouse's videos and loves to hug Papa Mickey Mouse and Baby Mickey Mouse to sleep. You will ask me where are the mouses when you don see them on your bed. Mummy hopes to bring you to Disneyland soon so that you can meet the Mickey Mouse Mascot. I am sure you will be extremely happy and excited to see Mickey Mouses all around you. =)


Love Always,
Mummy!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

2 comments:

  1. He sure is a great Mickey fan! I'm sure he will enjoy Disney. We just came back from Disneyland HK last month and my boy really enjoyed himself, though he's not such a huge Mickey fan. I thought the HK's Disneyland is a good place to start - not too big so it's less tiring. For a Mickey lover, I'll recommend the Disneyland Hotel instead of the Hollywood hotel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yeah, he loves Mickey Mouse so much. =) I read about your blog entries on Disneyland HK and was even more inspired to bring him along. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete