Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother Day Celebration in School on Thursday 10 May 2012

Dearest Ethan, It is Mummy first time celebrating Mother Day in School with you and I really enjoy it very much. Mummy hopes that you enjoy it as much as I do
. Mummy was very excited to see your first performance for me. It was not perfect and you were easily distracted during the performance but it is more than enough for Mummy. Ethan, you teaches Mummy how to appreciate the perfect in the imperfect and you teaches me how simple life can be. It is the best performance that I had watch in my life. Looking at the younger children in pre-nursey class just makes Mummy realized that you are a big boy now. Mummy can't helps it but missed the time when you were younger, treasure the time now and looking forward to the future with a young man of character. I love you, my boy and will always be. Love you always, Mummy! Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment